Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Up

So it's 4:16am, I've been up since about 3:30. I'm not feeling that well. I didn't feel at all well yesterday, actually put my head on my desk for a minute yesterday, looked like a lot of the kids. Yet, I pulled through and did my day, it's always harder to make sub plans then to call in sick. Plus I had to make those pies with the cooking class.

I really hope I feel better before today really gets started as feeding everyone lunch could be a major pain if I don't. I also have a date to make pie with Ms. Sara Reardon and I don't want to break that this afternoon.

Ok, I've eaten a pear my tummy is still cramping a little but not as much as before. Maybe some more sleep will help. If I go now I can get 2 1/2 hours in before I get up.
Good night again.

No comments:

Post a Comment