Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful for on Thanksgiving

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. The thing I am most thankful for is that Ben and I are finally living in the same time zone. Heck we're even better than that, we're actually living in the same village, in the same house, and sometimes even sharing the same classroom. hhhmmm maybe that's a little too much to be thankful for. Just kidding honey, I do love having you here, you've given me a great new outlook and appreciation for everything this year.


I'm also thankful for my students. It's nice to have known all of you for the last 3 years. I've gotten to see you all change so much. It's hard to imagine that the seniors were the freshmen my first year here.

I'm also thankful for the great friends that I have up here in Alaska and my friends back in Michigan. You are all a wonderful support system and I would not be who I am today without you.

I'm thankful that my family will be together on Thanksgiving even though I wouldn't be there with them. I do wish I could be either there with them or some up here with me. (hint, hint) Planes do come from Michigan to Alaska you all know.

I've had a good year and hope to finish it out well and continue on with a good year in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment